"

Saturday 7 July 2012

Race 19, MTBO Middle, France, 07/07/2012

I wasn't the best in this race, it's been ages since my last MTBO and I found everything was coming at me too quickly and I was making daft mistakes.

I went down a wrong track to number 1, not an ideal start! I was wondering around in the woods with a French girl for a while before we had a chat and decided we were wrong.

There were moments when I was overtaking whole groups of people and then I'd go wrong and end up wasting a whole load of time again.

Everyone complained about the quarry but those ones were my best controls! I must of got lucky in finding the tracks..

I was happy towards the end, got my head back in it so all set for tomorrows world ranking event :-)

 

My route - green = fast, red = stationary!




Opening Ceremony